Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Website Hall of Fame ~ Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to Website Hall of Fame.

Now I won't just pick a website and say it's in the Hall of Fame, no; this website has to earn the privilege of being advertised on this website. "How do they earn the privilege?" you may ask. Well, it doesn't matter if they're site is paid for, or free; or if they have five members, or 85,000 members. They have to have a good rule list with serious rules, a good staff who is very active and working for their site, their site has to be pretty-much finished, unless they are in the process of adding graphics and what-not, and they're site must be appropriate for a set age group. If I pick a site to be advertised, I will post their logo,
(eg:) their site address, and some pictures of their website. To let me know you have a website and want it to be advertised, leave a comment or send me a message! Remember that I'll always try to get to all the websites you want me to advertise, but if you don't see a post of your website within the next couple weeks, please don't be mad. I work very hard to maintain my blogs, and remember that I'm advertising your websites for free out of the kindness of my own heart. :)

Thank you for choosing Website Hall of Fame,
~Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment